Zurück   CS2.HU portálcsoport / International community > ABLE.ns community [english] > :: ABLE.ns war server :: > ABLE.ns war server general talk

ABLE.ns war server general talk all about a war server

Antwort

Themen-Optionen Ansicht
Alt 2007.06.22   #1
Diamond Meteor
Shiny Carbon
fade
Points: 4.926, Level: 44 Points: 4.926, Level: 44 Points: 4.926, Level: 44
Activity: 0% Activity: 0% Activity: 0%

Benutzerbild von Diamond Meteor

Diamond Meteor elindult a közkedveltség útján
Standard Fade Skillz (made for Cokeh ONLY)

Ok! Finally on forums (thx Arthur <3)!!! Well, I'm usually a 3-1 KD ratio fade, which is not that good :/ I was wondering about what i can do to make fades efficient killers and get me at least 15 kills before death. Here are some Q's I have:

1. How do you attack a group of 2-5 rines efficiently w/o dramatically losing hp fast?

2. With only one hive (MC lets say), how would you use a Fade's skillz in the map without dying?

3. If a Fade is low on hp, and is evading a group of rines, how would you blink away? Linear or randomization (and explain)?

4. Plz give me some tips as to how to kill a single rine w/o losing a single hp point.

5. Plz give me some tips as to how to hurt enemies like JPS and other evasive little rines.

PLZ DONT BE VAGUE. I really need this. I have been fading for months and I really need help. More explination, the better DIAMONDS!!! <3 all.
Diamond Meteor ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten Share with Facebook
Alt 2007.06.22   #2
GISP
Killer Gorge
ABLE.ns Head-Admin
ABLE.ns Member
Points: 4.924, Level: 44 Points: 4.924, Level: 44 Points: 4.924, Level: 44

GISP hamarosan közkedvelt lesz
GISP eine Nachricht über MSN schicken GISP eine Nachricht über Yahoo! schicken GISP eine Nachricht über Skype™ schicken
Standard Re: Fade Skillz (made for Cokeh ONLY)

Zitat:
Zitat von Diamond Meteor Beitrag anzeigen
Ok! Finally on forums (thx Arthur <3)!!! Well, I'm usually a 3-1 KD ratio fade, which is not that good :/ I was wondering about what i can do to make fades efficient killers and get me at least 15 kills before death. Here are some Q's I have:

1. How do you attack a group of 2-5 rines efficiently w/o dramatically losing hp fast?

2. With only one hive (MC lets say), how would you use a Fade's skillz in the map without dying?

3. If a Fade is low on hp, and is evading a group of rines, how would you blink away? Linear or randomization (and explain)?

4. Plz give me some tips as to how to kill a single rine w/o losing a single hp point.

5. Plz give me some tips as to how to hurt enemies like JPS and other evasive little rines.

PLZ DONT BE VAGUE. I really need this. I have been fading for months and I really need help. More explination, the better DIAMONDS!!! <3 all.
Single out the target you want to kill, and focus on him, then get the hell out of ther *see "3"*

When blinking use "+duck" it makes you a smaller target!

Up is usualy the fastest way out of sight, then blink to the neerest cover ( not liner if its far away since your a farly big target )
It all depence of wher you are, close quarters, large open spaces ect ect. Takes alot of pratice to master your enviroments as a fade...

An attack from the back @ 1 hit and crouch + left or right strafe/ blink up *down fast @ 2nd and killing hit, usualy works...

Aim at the place you think the JP will be at, not wher he is now when you blink to him, rememer his prety slow up/down, use that advantage the best you can...

Hope this helped.

Invasive Alien Species...
Global Invasive Species Programme
GISP ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten Share with Facebook
Alt 2007.06.22   #3
c0ke
[kizárt / BANNED]
Points: 5.619, Level: 48 Points: 5.619, Level: 48 Points: 5.619, Level: 48

c0ke elindult a közkedveltség útján

Zitat:
Zitat von Diamond Meteor Beitrag anzeigen

to 1: there are several things you can do. you can a) hide behind the marine you want to kill so 90% of the other marines fire will hit their teammate and not you, b) you can canfuse the marines, run in, hit 1-2, run out, switch positions till some reload

to 2: be more carefull, more sneaky and dont get prison'ed since you have no self-heal. you simply need to play harder cause the situation is harder x) use all tricks you know to avoid beeing hit

to 3: use strafe blink(or random), its fast and hard to hit. you also have to use the maps objects. blink beside pillars, boxes etc and dont forget to stay ducked

to 4: blink on his head, always in his back. just look where he's looking at and dont get into his line-of-sight

to 5: since there is +movement it normally is really easy to kill JPs and stuff. just watch his movement for 1 sec, then calculate where he might be when you blink "now", and attack. but be prepared that he might try to evade but this can mostly be fixed by just changing your way of view. you can also try to stuck the marine, jump on his head and most marines are totally confused and easy to kill. or "push" em into a corner, somewhere into its hard to evade. and dont think you will kill him in first try, its alreayd good when you hit him twice, fall back, and attack again 5sec later when regged

some general things for closecombat lifeforms..:
-you need to be concentrated, dont be anxious, dont rage, dont be nervouse. be cool and trust your skills

-dont try to be a hero. when you see 3 or more marines are just waiting for you, be very carefull or just forget it. there are enough other things you can hurt

-always confuse enemies, imagin what you'd do now and attack in the right moment.

-dont think you are invinceble. so be sneaky, hide behind boxes when attacking, use pillars to avoid beeing hit. move quick and unexpected when infight

well and the rest are just reflexes and skill. alien lifeforms are fast so the faster your brain and hand is the better you can react and kill

Geändert von c0ke (2007.06.22 um 16:05 Uhr)
c0ke ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten Share with Facebook
Alt 2007.06.22   #4
Quake
Törzsvendég / Regular member
onos
ABLE.ns Head-Admin
ABLE.ns Member
Points: 6.266, Level: 51 Points: 6.266, Level: 51 Points: 6.266, Level: 51

Benutzerbild von Quake

Quake különleges adottságokkal rendelkezikQuake különleges adottságokkal rendelkezik

just never aim for legs when flying, its like no hitboxes, have a good meta+bh blinking movement.

I ll never use +movement key xD

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...53426&q=bagman

Quake ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten Share with Facebook
Alt 2007.06.22   #5
Diamond Meteor
Shiny Carbon
fade

I highly appreciated all responses. I'm gonna test it out

Thx ABLE team. DIAMONDS!!!

Just a few more Q's from diamonds...

1. What three chamber ups would you use in a classic map (I usually go Celer / Cara/ Focus)?

2. How would a fade approach an occupied Hive with 6+ rines?

Geändert von Diamond Meteor (2007.06.22 um 17:26 Uhr)
Diamond Meteor ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten Share with Facebook
Alt 2007.06.23   #6
Quake
Törzsvendég / Regular member
onos
ABLE.ns Head-Admin
ABLE.ns Member
Points: 6.266, Level: 51 Points: 6.266, Level: 51 Points: 6.266, Level: 51

Benutzerbild von Quake

Quake különleges adottságokkal rendelkezikQuake különleges adottságokkal rendelkezik

cele cara focus, i used to get adren fade on siege maps with high jp room , and with 1 hive only was ok, but on 3.2, since fades got uberslow acceleration, adren is useless,

about cara, some players like handschuch get regen instead, thats only for good doinding, i dont recommend it, its too hard, u gotta be a uberfade

http://video.google.es/videoplay?doc...53426&q=bagman

Quake ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten Share with Facebook
Alt 2007.06.23   #7
Diamond Meteor
Shiny Carbon
fade

Thats true! I do see some ppl who are really good like Hand use regen :P
I would love to have regen for fade Just that im not THAT good. well, not yet xD.
Alt 2007.06.23   #8
c0ke
[kizárt / BANNED]
Points: 5.619, Level: 48 Points: 5.619, Level: 48 Points: 5.619, Level: 48

c0ke elindult a közkedveltség útján

cara is only good when you are defending hives, but for attacking you should always use regen because you are more mobile and save time

and cele+focus ofc
c0ke ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten Share with Facebook
Alt 2007.06.23   #9
Diamond Meteor
Shiny Carbon
fade

Standard Re: Fade Skillz (anyone? perhaps?)

oh! ok! cool! I love regen, personally. I use it with onos in classic maps, for the most part, b/c it makes onos able to go almost anywhere in the whole map without being scared of low hp! Im gonna try my regen fade right now! Thx GISP, c0keh and Quake.

If anyone would like to post any Fade skillz YOU use, plz be free to post here.
Alt 2007.06.24   #10
[R]ecoil.Dougal
Új tag / new member
Points: 2.870, Level: 32 Points: 2.870, Level: 32 Points: 2.870, Level: 32

Benutzerbild von [R]ecoil.Dougal

[R]ecoil.Dougal elindult a közkedveltség útján
[R]ecoil.Dougal eine Nachricht über MSN schicken

ONe thing you do have to watch ou for is corners with pointy bits on, 9 times out of ten youll get killed by blinking too fast into a pillar on a corner edge - just try adn blink right back past the rines and escape another way if possible or straight up and down and then ou the door - walkin round the corner will get you powned and ofc:

slamming +movement into a wall will not help you!

and if youre new always blink out about 2 secs before you think you might be in trouble coz if you make one mistake then you still have a cupla secs to counter it whereas if you hold out just to kill taht one annoying rine then you have no margin of error on teh escape route.

// and unless you were a pro fade before 3.2 then use +movement - preferrably bound to somewhere easily usable whilst still being able to have complete finger movement (say Mouse2 for example, bind "+movement" "MOUSE2" )

Also +movement alllows the use of metabolise blinking which is jsut a phenomenon so in your weapon slot have metab on (second hive up ofc) and blink away using mouse 1 and mouse 2 - you can blink for blingin ages without much adren loss if you burst fire.

Geändert von [R]ecoil.Dougal (2007.06.24 um 14:33 Uhr)
[R]ecoil.Dougal ist offline   Mit Zitat antworten Share with Facebook
Antwort

Themen-Optionen
Ansicht